Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mood Changes

Last weekend my husband was being sweet and trying to be interested in what I was doing in my craft room. He wanted to see what I was doing.  I went ahead and showed him my journal which is what I have been doing the past few weeks.  As he was looking through it his comment was "Wow, those pages are so different.  You can really see how it changes according to what mood you are in."  Well, this is no news to us who create but for a guy who "Plays with Dirt" for a living and doesn't have one creative bone in his body this was quite profound.

I guess from looking at this page you will be able to determine my mood at the time. This was so different for me.  It's taken a while for it to grow on me, now I'm happy with it.


Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS