Friday, April 13, 2012

Texturize

I love texture! I've been using it quite a bit in my journal pages.  I love to be able to "feel" the pages.  The best way is to use Molding Paste.  Here is a fun one I did using the Paste as well as adding some Resin Papers.


I started with a blank watercolor paper and added stencil's and molding paste as well as stamping in some random shapes with random objects.  Once the paste was dry I sprayed on Color Wash in various colors over the whole page.  I went back before dry and wiped off on some of the raised areas.  After this I added some other colors by rubbing on some Inka Gold in different colors.

 The papers added here are resin papers that I made with some book pages, stamping and glitter.



Thank you for stopping in today!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love texture on a project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out soooo cool, Jackie! I love the colors and I think I have perfect spot in my house for it!! wink wink! jk

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS