Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love Crackle!

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with Helmar Crackle!  I want to show you one of the altered items I used it on.  This is the "off the page" project from Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month for October.  The papers are from Prima's new Printery line.  These papers can be purchased at Flying Unicorn Store.

I covered the box with the Prima papers.
Added the 2 step Helmar Crackle.
Added some distressing ink to highlight the cracks.
Next, some flowers and waaa....laaaaa.....




Don't you just love how distessed and old this box looks?




What can I crackle next?

3 comments:

  1. You should crackle anything as long as it isn't your windshield. Oh, that wasn't nice? Couldn't resist though.

    The box is beautiful. I've got a cigar box sitting in my stash. I think you've just given me an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....this is super gorgeous. Love the flowers. Must check out the Helmar crackle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so awesome Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS