Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Bright Side Distressed

I had some of the yummy Scrap Cake paper left and thought I would make a card.  I wanted to try to distress the papers since they are not something that I would normally distress. The outcome is great!  I love
the way it came out. 

I left the card blank so I can add a proper sentiment when the time comes.  There a space on the front that should fit a phrase nicely.   I added a little glitter to the butterflies to go along with the glitter on the flower :)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! The pink rose is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie-this is stunning! That paper line is just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Love the distressing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS