Friday, November 19, 2010

I Really Need......

More hours in the day! It seems I've had a ton of stuff to do recently and can't seem to get it all done.  I guess I could get up with the crack of dawn to make a few extra hours but that doesn't work with me, by 7:00 I'd be whipped and then no good for anything!

I did manage last week to get to a local crop at our new local scrapbook store "A Scrapbook Store & More". It's a cute new store in the Treasure Coast of Florida.  While I was there I was able to complete a few DT assignments and got started on a cute banner kit I got at the Scrapbook Expo in West Palm Beach. Hopefully I'll get that done before the end of the year, you think? hmm...

Well, on to one of the cards I made during the crop.  This weeks challenge over at Scrap Tiffany if to use Crepe Paper.  Here's my creation.

I'm going to add a little tag or banner coming out from the button part once I need to send this card. 
 That's how I will personalize it more.

Hop on over to Scrap Tiffany to see what the other desinger came up with!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee - more hours in the day - wouldn't THAT be nice! Awesome to see you on the Paper Issues team - look forward to seeing heaps more of your work!
    Lowri :-)
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS