Friday, March 4, 2011

She Loves She Art!

Hello everyone!  It's been a little time since I've been here.  I have been working on several projects over the past few weeks for some assignments so I haven't been able to post frequently.  I wanted to share with your something fun I have been doing.  I am currently taking Christy Tomlinsons's She Art Workshop.  It has been so much fun!  This week I have been learning to get messy and create! Notice I said "learning"?  This is my problem.  I like to be neat.  Christy really has it all together when she makes these canvases.  She gets messy and works so quick.  Me, I take a long time because I'm constantly stopping to put something back or clean up.  At least I'm enjoying myself. That's the important thing, right?

Here's my first girl I made.  I went safe on this one with colors that I'm comfortable with. 
 Next one I hope to add some brighter colors and go out of the  boring color box I'm in!
Hope you like her as much as I do!





Thanks for popping in, hopefully you will see another one before the weekend is over!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jackie. This is amazing! I love the artistic feel to this. I may need to take this class. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie I love her. The colors are perfect. As usual you have inspired me. I've got a plan to get busy with mine tomorrow, (God willing and teenagers don't need help with math or Excel).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I really should have taken the class. It looks like good therapy and SO MUCH fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS