Friday, October 22, 2010

Fussy & Fancy

That's me! :)  No, just kidding, fussy maybe yes but fancy, nah.

Ok, onto the serious stuff. How about a challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges?  I have this weeks technique challenge for you. Guess what I want you to do?  Fussy or fancy cutting of your paper.  See those big pink flowers on this LO?  They are actually from a piece of paper. So, my challenge for you is to cut away at a piece of paper and add it to you layout :)

K&Co. Pattern Paper and Stickers, Basic Grey Pattern Paper, My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper, Pink Pailsee Ribbon Pleats, Rick Rack, I-rock Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the big flower on the bottom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fussy cutting - makes for cheap and beautiful embellies - great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Jackie. love the big fussy cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Goodreads RSS